Home 2016-2017‎ > ‎

Registering Your Child

Para ver esta página en español, por favor pulse aquí.
To find out what your neighborhood school is, you can use the PAG School Search tool to check your address; call the district's School Community Services at (520) 225-6400 or e-mail them at scs@tusd1.org; or call our school at (520) 232-7400. If Sam Hughes is not your neighborhood school but you'd like your student to attend, please contact School Community Services to ask them about applying for open enrollment with us; they will be able to guide you through the process.
Please feel free to contact our school office with any other questions or concerns, or if you'd like to speak to someone in person. You can reach our registrar, Ilyssa Macedo, at (520) 232-7402 or ilyssa.macedo@tusd1.org.


We have registration packets available in the school office, but if you would like to fill one out in advance these are the forms you'll need. You may fill them out online or print them and fill them out by hand. Please bring them with you to the school when you bring your student's other documents!


Please bring the following documents to the school with you so we can copy them for our records:
  • Your child's birth certificate (we will copy it here, but we need to see the original)
  • Proof of your residence (e.g. a bill, a driver license/state non-driver ID, a copy of your lease)
  • Government-issued photo ID of you, the child's parent or legal guardian
  • Your child's immunization records
If your child is coming to us from another public or charter school in Arizona, please also bring the withdrawal documentation from their previous school.